Piloting AI: How Association Marketers Can Approach AI
Through Artificial Intelligence (AI), you can make your association more intelligent and your brand more human. That's why hundreds of marketing tasks will soon be intelligently automated to some degree.
But where do you begin?
Join Paul Roetzer, founder and CEO of Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute, in this online training course to get an approachable and actionable framework that your association can use to get started with AI and build buy-in from stakeholders.
We'll kick off this online training course by exploring what AI is and why marketers should use be using it today before diving into two models.
The first model we'll cover is a problem-based model in which you'll identify a pain point within your organization and assign a certain value to represent the importance of solving it. You'll then consider how you've historically approached that problem and how to go about it in a better way to drive efficiency and revenue for your association.
We'll then jump into the second model, which is a use case model. We'll look at daily, weekly, and monthly marketing activities and identify which ones would create the greatest value through AI. In particular, you'll consider marketing initiatives that you can fully execute and measure the success of within 90 days (these are known as "quick-win pilot projects").
We'll wrap up the training by walking through:
- Tips for selecting AI and smarter technology.
- A few dozen use cases to give you a better understanding of AI and the solutions available to your association.
- How to build support for digital transformation.
This video-guided, on-demand learning course includes a downloadable slide deck, workbook, and a quiz so you can test your learning.
We'll leave the buzzwords and jargon beyond and instead step through a simple framework that your association can use to approach AI and leverage intelligent automation.
After completing this on-demand training course, you'll be able to:
- Describe what AI is and how association marketing teams can use it.
- Identify AI quick-win pilot projects within your association's marketing department.
- Understand the steps to solve marketing challenges more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Build support from decision-makers and stakeholders for the longer-term vision.
- Describe the best practices for AI selection.
About the Presenter
Paul Roetzer is the founder and CEO of PR 20/20 and Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute; author of The Marketing Performance Blueprint and The Marketing Agency Blueprint; and the creator of the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON). As a speaker, he's focused on making artificial intelligence approachable and actionable, and helping change agents drive transformation.