Congratulations! You have now completed our Associations 101 course! You now should be able to:
- Define what an association is and identify the different types of associations
- Identify why associations are important and relevant
- Explain the different roles and responsibilities within an association
- Describe the working relationships between volunteers/members and staff
- Explain why associations are at risk
- Explore how Sidecar can assist your association
Remember, we are here at Sidecar to support YOU, so please feel free to reach out, so we can change the world together!