Cultivating a dynamic and strategic board
How do you cultivate a dynamic and strategic board? One thing is certain: If you keep doing things the same way, you can only expect stagnation and boredom. So, instead of repeating the past and falling into old habits, you need to kickstart strategic leadership and dynamic thinking.
But we all know it’s not so simple as just deciding to change things up. We actually need the tools to reinvigorate the way we operate.
Join Jeff Hurt in this online training course to get the tools you need to begin improving your board’s strategic thinking.
This e-learning course is designed to help association professionals:
- Prepare for and act on opportunities
- Face challenges head-on
- Analyze choices to ensure the right implementation
- Keep your board on track and think strategically while decision-making
This online training is supplemented by in-depth video material, a Companion Guide to help you work through the course concepts, and a "quiz" to help you check your understanding of the learning modules.
After completing this on-demand training course, you'll be able to:
- Understand what a dynamic and strategic board looks like.
- Gauge your board’s strategic health.
- Define integrated reasoning and how it relates to strategy.
- Discuss three critical steps to enhance strategic thinking.
- Understand the question to ask the board to stay on track with strategic thinking.
About the Presenter
Jeff Hurt is an engagement, learning, strategic and governance thought leader for associations, education, and meetings and is an expert in applying human behavior and neuroscience to customer experiences. He was the executive VP of education and engagement at Velvet Chainsaw Consulting and has more than 20+ years facilitating high-performing, strategic, future-focused experiences and events.